Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go


I received Vaseline Spray & Go from Influenster to try for free. I have used Vaseline products in the past and overall I feel they are average. Some of their products I feel to be somewhat watery especially their lotion. This product however, exceeded my expectations. I love skinny jeans and wear them often and have found that lotioning my legs and then attempting to wriggle into a pair can be challenging. Often times I have to wait for 5-10 minutes for the lotion to be absorbed into my skin and dry them off before putting them on. Surprisingly, this lotion actually did what it claims to! I got out of the shower, dried off, sprayed the lotion and rubbed it in. It worked relatively well for me. It wasn't a miracle solution, but it did absorb far more quickly than typical lotions and minimized the time from applying lotion to getting dressed. I would probably consider using this product in the future and would recommend it to my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment